We partner with governments, donors and relief organizations to make this happen. Together with more than 35,000 agencies worldwide, we are working to improve the speed and quality of disaster relief.
We build communities and tools that help each group share information with each other more easily. The Aidmatrix Network® is a disaster-relief supply chain that allows members to view donations and post specific needs, as well as access warehouse and logistics tools. The goal: Reduce the paperwork to focus on the relief work.
Our partners include: Accenture, UPS, FEMA, NATO, International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies, National Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (NVOAD), numerous governments, and more.
Here are some of our current disaster relief programs:
HelpBridge® Mobile App: Take Needs Mobile
Microsoft's HelpBridge Mobile App for iPhone, Android & Windows phone embeds Aidmatrix Needs Management technology connecting donors to help meet the needs of the relief community. Give help, Get help, Connect with loved ones.
- NeedsFeed™: Display Needs on Other Websites
The NeedsFeed widget enables one to quickly embed a list of needs into any website, with real-time data feeds, helping increase the visibility of needs amongst donors.
- Microsoft's ReadyReach portal for NGOs & disaster response - We can help you leverage this tool to instantly deliver a disaster-event landing page for your NGO. It's built on the Azure cloud, so it will scale as your traffic spikes, in a disaster-resistant infrastructure.
Provide emergency information on various devices, in multiple languages. Capture the latest information using social media services, along with dynamic mapping and imaging. See sample at sandy.aidmatrix.org
- National Donations Management Network with FEMA - This program connects the U.S. Federal Emergency Management Agency with more than 47 U.S. State, territory and city governments and with members of Voluntary Organizations Active in Disaster (VOAD) to create a network for immediate response in the event of a disaster. These parties are able to share information and donations online in real-time, using supply chain management, volunteer management and fundraising technologies. Download the program brochure for Governments and NGOs | Read the article in BusinessWeek®
- North Dakota Brings Fast Disaster Relief During Spring Floods
- California Wildfire Relief Efforts "Linked-Up" Through NDMN Program
- Corporate Disaster Resource Network (CDRN) - India - The CDRN is an initiative by Aidmatrix and CSO Partners that empowers Corporates to help disaster-stricken people by providing real time information on products and services needed during emergencies
- CDRN Annual Report 2010
- NATO EADRCC - Through NATO's Euro-Atlantic Disaster Response Coordination Centre (EADRCC), the program links all ally and partner countries for disaster relief purposes, using in-kind donations management and needs management.
NATO EADRCC Case Study
ISTAT AirLink – International Society of Transport Aircraft Trading (ISTAT) AirLink provides a way for humanitarian organizations to make direct connections with airlines who can offer free, or low cost, air transport for cargo and passengers throughout the world and year round. Our partnership with AirLink centers around an Aidmatrix-created website which allows both humanitarian organizations and airlines to enter passenger transport & shipment requests and to donate passenger or cargo capacity. The website then matches humanitarian needs with transportation opportunities.
- Romania Aidmatrix Network - The Romania Aidmatrix Network will allow coordination between donors and supporters from the private sector in a public private partnership that includes the Chambers of Commerce, relief organizations, NATO and other countries, as well as major international corporations.
- Virtual Aid Drive™ (VAD) - The VAD is our online fundraising tool that raises money for organizations globally. In times of disaster, organizations set up drives to send money to those affected.
View those who help support our Disaster Relief initiatives